UPDATE from Space Weather.com CME IMPACT: As predicted by analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, a coronal mass ejection (CME) hit Earth’s magnetic field at approximately 2145 UT on Nov. 28th. The impact was weaker than expected, but it still produced bright auroras around the Arctic Circle.
Click this link for spectacular photos.
Space Weather.com reports: ANTARCTIC SOLAR ECLIPSE: On Nov. 25th the Moon will pass in front of the sun, slightly off-center, producing a partial solar eclipse visible from Antarctica, Tasmania, and parts of South Africa and New Zealand. Maximum coverage occurs about 100 miles off the coast of Antarctica where the sun will appear to be a slender 9% crescent
About Path to Well-Being
IT HAS A NAME! — BUY THE PRINT VERSION HERE
KINDLE BOOK VERSION
- RT @SURFER_Magazine: Incredible new tech draws power from the sea. Can wave power save us? srfer.co/oGc943 https://t.co/TErImE6Nux 11 months ago
- RT @SURFER_Magazine: Photo of the Day: Devon Howard, San Diego. Photo: Glaser https://t.co/cfnNmCM5dQ 11 months ago
- RT @BBCEarth: How high could sea levels rise? By @drvivcumming bbc.in/1S0Vbiq https://t.co/hj1UkUCPy9 11 months ago
- RT @climateprogress: Tea Party wave washes up ‘Anti-Parks Caucus’ in Congress: thkpr.gs/3768146 11 months ago
- RT @audubonsociety: Learn about Brown-headed Nuthatch behavior, habitat and more in our online bird guide: ow.ly/10xVQb https://… 11 months ago
- RT @SPACEdotcom: Private Space Habitat to Launch in 2020 Under Commercial Spaceflight Deal dlvr.it/L2DFxR 11 months ago
- RT @ABCbirds1: Worried about the impact of #pesticides on #bees & #birds like #hummingbirds? You can help: buff.ly/1RPI5YI https://… 11 months ago
- RT @AHealthBlog: Mediterranean Diet Protects Against Type 2 #Diabetes ➡ ahealthblog.com/lo25 https://t.co/PbGjaAmBkI 11 months ago