Incoming CME will Bounce Earth’s Magnetic Field Sept 17th
SpaceWeather.com reports: INCOMING CME: Yesterday, Sept. 14th, an eruption near sunspot 1289 hurled a CME in the general direction of Earth. Analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab expect the cloud to deliver a glancing blow to our planet’s magnetic field on Sept 17th around 04:30 UT. High-latitude magnetic storms are possible when the CME arrives.
About Path to Well-Being
IT HAS A NAME! — BUY THE PRINT VERSION HERE
KINDLE BOOK VERSION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alan Watts
- The Elderly Narcissistic Parent
- Migraines and Magnesium, A Vital Link
- Smart-Mart Revolution
- Ignorance of Ignoring War & Oppression
- Self-talk: Undoing Verbal Abuse
- Carl Jung: Journey to Self-Discovery
- 375 Hypoxic Coastal Zones around the World
- New Progressive Movement is the New Deal Coalition Reborn
- Examples of Greenwashing Eco-Propaganda