Marlo Thomas: Free to Be… Not Anymore
Take a stroll on over to the Huffington Post and read Marlo Thomas’s, Free to Be… Not Anymore. The problem of bullying is the topic and one in which I am all too familiar. My late father was a bully and my mother suffers from passive-aggressive controlling. My book, It Has A Name! starts on the subject of bullying and ends on the death of a student who in 2010 was bullied to the point where she committed suicide.
Here is the link to Free to Be… Not Anymore, click here
If you would like to know more about the often underlying unhealthy narcissism of bullies and controlling personalities, please buy my book available at Amazon.com.
About Path to Well-Being
IT HAS A NAME! — BUY THE PRINT VERSION HERE
KINDLE BOOK VERSION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Essay: Self-Reliance in the 21st Century
- Clarification of Narcissism, Response to LA Times Daum Op-Ed
- Carl Jung: Journey to Self-Discovery
- Self-talk: Undoing Verbal Abuse
- Confronting Narcissism: Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
- Corporatism: Oligarchy or Fascism
- Ignorance of Ignoring War & Oppression
- Smart Meters and Tinnitus Controversy
- The Curious Case of NOVA and David H. Koch
- About Me