When you hear the Republicans and Libertarians state emphatically that they want smaller government — that’s code for free market principles. They don’t want me or you running things. They don’t want an open society where we can do our own thing and embrace our personal freedom. No, they want everyone to be a stakeholder in their free market game.
If that is not a threat to your well-being, I don’t know what is.
– Asheham Press
About Path to Well-Being
IT HAS A NAME! — BUY THE PRINT VERSION HERE
KINDLE BOOK VERSION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alan Watts
- The Elderly Narcissistic Parent
- Migraines and Magnesium, A Vital Link
- Smart-Mart Revolution
- Ignorance of Ignoring War & Oppression
- Self-talk: Undoing Verbal Abuse
- Carl Jung: Journey to Self-Discovery
- 375 Hypoxic Coastal Zones around the World
- New Progressive Movement is the New Deal Coalition Reborn
- Examples of Greenwashing Eco-Propaganda